Iconic country group Alabama will be recognized with the Lifetime Entertainment Achievement Award at the 11th annual T.J. Martell Foundation Nashville Honors Gala on Feb. 25.
The T.J. Martell Foundation is the music industry’s leading foundation that funds innovative medical research focused on finding treatments and cures for cancer. Since 2009, the Foundation has provided more than $3.5 million for research at eight flagship hospitals in the United States.
In addition, Sally Williams, GM of the Grand Ole Opry, will be recognized with the Frances Preston Outstanding Music Industry Achievement Award.
Last year’s Honors Gala featured performances by Keith Urban, Thomas Rhett, Lauren Alaina, Natalie Grant, Danny Gokey and Jeff Foxworthy. The Gala’s 2019 lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
This year’s honorees include:
- Kings of Leon – Spirit of Nashville Award
- Alabama – Tony Martell Lifetime Entertainment Achievement Award
- Sally Williams – Frances Preston Outstanding Music Industry Achievement Award
- Dr. Kathryn Edwards – Medical Research Advancement Award
- Sylvia & Al Ganier – Lifetime Humanitarian Award
Table sponsorships and tickets are now available.
photo by Curtis Hilbun/AFF-USA.com