WWWW-FM’s “Kiss The Car” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WWWW-FM (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Radio Corporation, 1100 Victors Way, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WWWW- FM “KISS THE CAR” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- This Contest is open only to legal U.S. resident’s age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., The Suburban Automotive Group, Dexter A&W, Lewis Jewelers and their parent companies, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:01a.m. ET on February 28, 2018 and will run through 4:00p.m. ET on April 7, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. To enter:
(i) Online: Entering this Contest is a Two (2) Step Process. You MUST fully complete both steps in order to be registered. Partial participation will deemed your entry not entered for purposes of this Contest.
STEP ONE “Take” a photo “selfie” featuring yourself kissing the specified promotional vehicle and submit the photo to W4 Country via Facebook message by sending to the Station’s official Facebook page. Submission must take place through WWWW-FM’s social media account on Facebook located at www.facebook.com/w4country. The official Kiss the Car Selfie Stops. The schedule Kiss the Car Selfie Stops are:
- 2/28/2018 at Fraser’s Pub, 2045 Packard St, Ann Arbor from 3:00pm-7:00pm ET
- 3/2/2018 at Suburban Chevrolet,3515 Jackson Rd in Ann Arbor from 3:00pm-7:00pm ET
- 3/15/2018 at Lewis Jewelers, 2000 W Stadium Blvd in Ann Arbor 12:00pm-1:00pm ET
- 3/30/2018 at Dexter Area Fire Department, 8140 Main Street in Dexter from 6:00am-10:00am ET
Date and time of scheduled Kiss the Car Selfie Stops may change at discretion of Station. Additional Kiss the Car Selfie Stops that may be added can be found by visiting www.w4country.com or by listening to WWWW-FM during the Contest Period.
STEP TWO Qualified participants will then receive a private web link from W4 Country via Facebook messenger. Participants are only officially entered into the contest once the private web link is clicked and the official submission form is completed. An entry will not be valid unless all of the required fields of the online entry form are completed and the information is valid. Required fields include first and last name, birthdate, email address, address, and phone number.
All entries must be received by 11:59 a.m., ET on 04/04/2018, to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per Facebook account. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same social media account. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, social media accounts, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the social media account will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned and photos may be shared on the Station’s social media accounts. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
This Contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Station is not responsible for any entries that are taken down or blocked by Facebook. Should a photo be taken down or blocked by Facebook, then the entry will be deemed not entered for purposes of this Contest.
- This Contest is not sponsored or endorsed by any internet service provider.
- This Contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook®
- Entry photos that are indecent, lewd, offensive, defamatory, contain profanities, or are in any way in bad taste or contain material(s) which may infringe upon any person or entities proprietary rights, as determined in the sole discretion of the Station, will be disqualified.
- Finalist and Alternate Finalist Selection Process. Finalist Selection. Five (5) Finalists and two (2) Alternate Finalists will be randomly selected by drawing at or around 1:00pm ET on April 4, 2018. The five (5) names randomly drawn will be considered the Finalists and the final two (2) names drawn will be considered the Alternate Finalists. All Finalists and Alternate Finalists will be contacted no later than 5:00pm on ET April 4, 2018 via telephone. Each Finalist and Alternate Finalist must confirm by phone call to (734) 302-8100 no later than 10:00am ET on April 6, 2018 that he/she will be in attendance. Should a Finalist not confirm attendance by the date and time stated above, then that Finalist will be immediately disqualified. At that time the first Alternate Finalist will be deemed a Finalist for purposes of this Contest.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. On or about 1:00pm ET on April 7, 2018 at Suburban Chevrolet in Ann Arbor, the five (5) Finalists and two (2) Alternate Finalists will meet, as applicable. Each Finalist and Alternate Finalist must present a current, valid, government issued photo and ID and check in no later than 1:30pm ET. Failure to check-in by 1:30pm ET and/or failure to present a current, valid government issued photo ID will lead to immediate disqualification. If a Finalist does not check in by 1:30 p.m., ET, an Alternate Finalist will be randomly selected from the two Alternate Finalists, if applicable, by drawing to be a Finalist. NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. After Check-In, each Finalist properly checked-in to the Kiss the Car Grand Prize event will randomly select, in the order in which each Finalist checked-in, one (1) separate automobile keys. Each individual key will be specifically matched to the ignition system on (1) of the up to five (5) separate vehicles on display during the winner selection event. There will also be up to 100 “dummy keys” that will not start any of the specified vehicles. Finalists will randomly select keys and attempt to start one (1) of the five specified vehicles. If no vehicle is started, Finalists will wait until their turn in the next round to select another key and attempt to start one of the five specified vehicles. This will continue until all keys to the specified vehicles have been found.
- Each of the (5) keys will “start” only (1) of the automobiles on display during the winner selection event.
- Each of the (5) qualifying Finalist will attempt to “start” the automobiles on display with their individual key.
- Each qualifying Finalist will receive the unique “prize” described within a sealed envelope on the dashboard of the automobile which “starts” with the key provided during the event with only one grand prize being awarded.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. WINNER WILL ALSO AGREE AND BE SUBJECT TO A CREDIT CHECK BY LEASING LENDER. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner maybe notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Finalist Prizes. Each of the four (4) Finalists who do not receive the Grand Prize will receive one (1) Finalist Prize is
One (1) Runner Up Prize will be $1,200.00 in pre-paid fuel cards or a $1,200.00 Cash Option. ARV $1,200.00
One (1) Runner Up Prize will be one (1) $1,500.00 Gift Card to Lewis Jewelers of Ann Arbor. ARV $1,500.00
One (1) Runner Up Prize will receive gift cards to Dexter A&W with a total value of $1000.00. ARV $1000.00
One (1) Runner Up Prize will receive a pair of tickets to a minimum of four (4) 2018 W4 Country concerts. ARV >$600.00
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize is a two (2) year lease on a new 2018 Chevy Silverado Double Cab 4×4. Estimated value $8000 or a Cash Option of $4,000 payable by Cumulus Media Ann Arbor in lieu of the two (2) year lease, but not both prizes. In order to choose the two (2) year lease, Winner must agree to submit to a credit application and meet credit criteria and approval by leasing company, as determined in leasing company’s sole and exclusive discretion. Vehicle lease title and license/registration will be in Winner’s name. Winner is responsible for maintenance, insurance, and fuel during lease term. Winner is also responsible for any mileage overage on lease and any excess damage at lease turn-in as determined by lease agreement. In the event the Winner is deemed not credit worthy, in the sole and complete discretion of the leasing lender, then the Winner will receive the $4,000 cash option. Winner may, at his or her discretion, choose the cash option with no credit check. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees (a) to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and agree not to sue, Station, Cumulus Media Inc., and the Suburban Automotive Group, their subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; (c) I am the true and rightful owner of the Photograph and I have the full right and authority to enter this Contest in favor of the Released Parties; (d) I, by signing this Release, agree to give to the Released Parties and its licensees, successors, and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide and perpetual license to use, re-use, broadcast, and publish the Photograph, as well as my name, biographical and other information in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, for any reason that the Released Parties deem necessary without compensation, including for advertising, promotional, and related purposes in connection with the activities or promotion of the Contest, unless prohibited by law. I agree to release, discharge, and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims I may have against the Released Parties in connection with the use of the Photograph my name, and/or city of residence, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations; and (e) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize. By entering, each participant further agrees to receive marketing communications from the Station via any medium, known and unknown. Any participant who opts-out of these communications also removes himself/herself from the Contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to us by the Station and its agent use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Contest Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: WWWW-FM – Ann Arbor, 1100 Victors Way, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 ATTN: Contests and Sweepstakes.